hearts not working  Nov 4, 2013 4:09:25 GMT
Post by Deleted on Nov 4, 2013 4:09:25 GMT
ravenclaw, seventeen, beater, hot mess, single, sexuality has yet to be determined
- She needs everything in all honesty. Anything you can think up, tell me. We can develope something awesome! For more information on my gal look down below. She went from perfect student and athlete to a depressive party craving hot mess.
Rose described in forty words.
- Brave, generous, loyal, warmhearted, creative, bold, enthusiastic, studious, broad-minded, expansive, faithful, loving, adventurous, sarcastic, witty, quick minded, pompous, patronizing, bossy, interfering, dogmatic, intolerant, opinionated, blunt or honest, determined, ambitious, secretive, polite, strong, independent, smart, bookworm, and know it all Granger.
Depressed, aloof, numb, high, buzzed, incredibly uncaring and sarcastic, temperamental.
Rose’s fancies in thirty words.
- Reading books, fiction or non-fiction, running around the Black Lake, making potions or cooking food, butterbeer and a cauldron cake by the warm fire, lilies and tulips, and chocolate frogs.
And recently anything that will numb her or give her a good high.
Rose’s frown makers in twenty words.
- Assumptions, not knowing what is going on, being told what to do, not being able to help and being ignored.
Sympathy and being look at like she's about to explode.
Rose’s habits in ten words.
- Bites her lip, folds page corner for a bookmark, humming,
drinks and smokes when she's bummed, which is all the time now.
Rose’s five strengths and weaknesses.
- Studious, independent, social, blunt, sarcastic,
self destructive, reckless
- Fifth year summer, Rose snuck out. She headed into Muggle London. She knew her way around because she always visited the muggle side of her family. She ended up meeting up with some muggle friends and they took her to a muggle party. All had fake i.d.s, Rose ended up drunk. “I solemnly swear I am up to no good” is now tattooed on her rib cage.
Sixth year summer, she ended it will muggles again. She was constantly under the influence of something. She is silently breaking down and very vulnerable at the moment.